The Borden's building is a 13,000+ square foot, two story brick building that was built by Lott and Hilda Borden in 1913. It housed a café, bar and hotel and was the center of social life for many years. JLDC purchased the building in 2014 and Martel Construction did the entire renovation. There is unlimited potential for more income with 7 commercial/office spaces on the main floor and 9 residential living quarters on the upper floor. The multi use commercial area consists of a sandwich shop, health store, sheriff's office, Extension Office, attorney, Metal Health and personal office. There is large conference room on the main floor that has a high tech video conferencing and Owl sound system. The 9 upper rentals have some long term tenants but there is opportunity to vrbo some of the units. The property is located on the Main street in Whitehall and is within walking distance to restaurants, beauty salons and the movie theatre.
Listing Agent: Gina Ossello
(Data provided by Gallatin-BigSky-BSC data)